First post in a while, and it’s long overdue for both the post and the cleaning of our area rugs. We have a few area rugs around the house because we have tile and laminate flooring and a 10 year old dog who refuses to walk on the floors. I just want to preface the picture by saying…. I DO CLEAN MY FLOORS, and I have cleaned my rugs multiple times over the past year. My dogs just track in so much dirt as do I’m sure my husband and I do. Also, what the hell was I thinking buying a white rug? Anyways, heres what I did step by step (ooooo baby) to get these cleaned.
I don’t normally do assigned seating but with my incoming 9th graders I knew I had to. So I got online and like with anything i search, you have to pay for the best. I was like screw it… I’m making my own. So here you go. It’s a word doc. The font is a downloaded (free) front.
Hope you enjoy
Desk Name Tags <– Download here 🙂
Breakfast of Champions
Barbacoa Breakfast Tacos
There is nothing better then a tasty breakfast in the mornings and a hot cup of coffee! A few days back I had a pork loin that I cooked for 8 hours on low in the crockpot, and I had a ton left over. So I’ve been using it up as much as possible. This is a great meal to share with friends. We do will be making this for our next Brunch date with friends. I can’t wait to make this for my Sister and B.I.L!
How to cook the best pork loin ever:
- Pork Loin- I have a Sam’s club membership and purchase mine from them. My hubby cuts it into 3-4 pieces and we freeze it. Costs around $13-14 and we get a ton of meals out of it.
- Vinegar- Ether white or Apple Cider (ACV) (about 1-2 cups)
- Sea Salt
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Mustard Powder
What to do:
- Place your pork loin in the crockpot, you can do this with a frozen pork loin too. Do this in the morning. If thawed you can place it in around noon or even after work on high, but cooking it on high will dry it out some.
- Add about 1-2 cups of vinegar- You may want to add more later on depending on how its cooking.
- Add all of your seasonings
- Place on Low and Go
- I turn mine one-two times just to see how its cooking.
- It should fall apart and thats when you know it’s done. If it falls apart before you’re ready to eat you can allow it to sit in the vinegar in the crockpot for however long you would like on warm or low. It only keeps it moist and adds flavor.
- When you’re ready to eat- strain and pull apart the rest with a fork.
This usually last us a few meals- I did pulled pork on sweet potatoes for the first meal, pork tacos for the second, and then these delicious barbacoa breakfast tacos for the third.
Barbacoa Breakfast Tacos:
- Leftover pork
- Diced Fresh Tomatoes
- Tony Chachere’s Seasoning
- Cooking Oil- I use EVOO or Coconut oil
- Salt & Peper to taste
What to do:
- Brown your Meat in a cast iron skillet. You can add whatever seasoning you’d like and add the tomatoes
- On a frying pan heat your cooking oil and the pan until the cooking oil moves around freely.
- Place your tortilla on the pan and allow it to bubble up. Once browned flip over and brown the other side. Add a small dash of Tony Chachere’s to the cooked side while the other side is browning.
- One all of your tortillas have cooked cover to keep warm and fry your eegs on the same pan.
- Once your eggs are done build your tacos and enjoy!
#Merica The pursuit of the perfect boards
I love playing games, it really doesn’t matter the game, I have some great ones. Quelf, Cards Against Humanity, Skipo, and Smart Ass just to name a few of my favorite indoor games. I grew up playing rummy with my grandma, monopoly with my dad when I stayed home sick from school, and skipo with my sister and mom when we were at our summer cabin in New York. There’s something about strategy, competition, and… well winning that I yearn for. Continue reading
My Indoor Succulent Garden
Tips & Tricks to planting and keeping them alive.
Indoor Succulent Garden- Reclaimed Barn Wood
I love having plants in the house, but we travel a lot and I hate asking people to water plants, ergo Continue reading
Welcome to the first day that actually feels like summer vacation. How do I start it? I have decided to tackle some of my “Summer Projects 2015” list from pinterest, since its June 1, 2016. (Head Slap) One of the things that I’ve had pinned for some time is a file box with all the important files in it.
Except heres the problem with this post…. it’s a dead link. Everyone I’ve found is gone so I’ve decided to make my own!